Paying for a Place at the Summer School
Notes on how to make payment
- Payment must be in Sterling. Do not send cash.
- Please give your NAME in all financial transactions/correspondence.
- By Sterling Bank Draft - If you pay by Bank Draft you should send
it to SUISS.
- By Cheque in Sterling drawn on a British Bank, or International
Money Order - If you send the money yourself by Cheque or Money Order,
you should send it to SUISS. Cheques should be made payable to 'The
Scottish Universities' International Summer School'.
Edinburgh University Account No. 1 a/c
Account Number: 11657519 (522000/1250/B00001)
Sort Code: 83-06-08
Royal Bank of Scotland
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Please include all this information!
Some banks ask for the following codes:
IBAN: GB98 RBOS 8306 0811 6575 19
If you pay by bank transfer, you should enclose a photocopy
of the transfer document with your application.
- Pay online using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit or